Friday, January 30, 2015

Whispering Pines is OUT!

The Secret of Camp Whispering Pines surprise me while writing it...it evoked unexpected emotions of my childhood, and for that reason...this is a special book for me. Quite a bit of the storyline was garnered from my own childhood (as far as the atmosphere at camp and friendships). It's where my lifelong friendship with my best friend was cemented (Lisa Hansen), and SO many memories created.

If YOU have been to summer camp, than you know what I'm talking about! The smells, sights, excitement and roller coaster of emotions. I went from homesick to dreading to go home. I think that a good summer camp is something every child needs to experience. Not just a couple of days either, but one or two weeks. With swimming, hiking, horseback riding, singing, etc.

I tried to capture that in Whispering Pines, and I really think that I succeeded, without realizing it. So join Sam and Ally on yet another wild, fun and exciting story as they unravel secrets, make some cool friends and learn a bit about themselves.

Amazon link for The Secret of Camp Whispering Pines


No comments:

Post a Comment