Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015 Is Off to a Fast Start!

Cold, foggy mornings and bright sunny afternoons! This has been our weather for several days now and I LOVE it! (as far as January goes)

We're only two weeks into January and already things have been busy. I am more than halfway through the second book in my middle grade mystery series, and have been writing on it every day. My daughter is back at High School and my son at College. He has his first indoor track meet this weekend down at the University of Washington, and it will be exciting! (he is throwing shot put)

What have YOU been up to?

I've been taking advantage of the weather to get a couple of fun pictures while out on walks. I think this one is my favorite. For years now, these doves have been circling, swooping and then landing on this barn. EVERY time I walk past it...there they are. That is their life. Yesterday, there was a cool sun dog positioned just right so that I could capture it in the background. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment