Thursday, July 21, 2016

#.99cent #YA #scifi box set!!




LAST DAY!!






Today is your last chance to snatch up this great deal! Get all three, full length novels in The Forgotten Origins Trilogy.


An Amazon Best Seller!!!




An alien plague. A sixteen-year-old girl. A fight to save the world. 

The Forgotten Origins Trilogy is a fast-paced, young adult sci-fi story, centered around sixteen-year-old Alex. What starts as a rare meteor shower ends up unleashing a viral plague that changes everything. Led into the mountains of the Pacific Northwest by cryptic clues left from her deceased father, Alex discovers that the past is not what she learned in school. When the human race balances on the brink of extinction, the fate of the world rests on the truth being exposed. To unravel the ancient secrets, Alex must rely on her friends, family and few allies. The Forgotten Origins is an epic saga, drawing the reader into a fascinating, frightening world where the unfolding drama will keep you riveted until the last page is turned. 

The Forgotten Origins crosses many genres, including; science fiction, dystopian, fantasy, and supernatural. It is also a clean read!



What readers are saying:

"...One aspect of the story that sets this series apart from others is that there are beautiful connections made throughout the books." -SirAnthony, Amazon Reviewer
*****-Five Stars!
"... I'm going to say that Forgoten Origins is my favorite YA/SCI-FI series of the year!! I really love how the author derived the premise of the series from the Ancient Alien Theory then made the rest her own. I found it it to be extraordinary. It made me, the reader, think. Even after I read the book. I'll probably still think about this book for months to come because to me, it's not too crazy to think, that this might not be far from an actual reality." - MissezMathis, Amazon reviewer
*****-Five Stars!
"...I still stick with my original story, this is a great series. I am not really one for aliens stuff most of the time. I don't watch these types of movies or read many books with aliens or alien theories. But I enjoyed this book! This series took me in and kept me looking for more. I love it! Thank you Tara for sharing this series with me!" - Aly, Amazon reviewer


The series has a combined 83 reviews, with a 4.6 average!


No comments:

Post a Comment