Saturday, December 27, 2014

December 27th, 2014

Another BIG sigh of relief! Not only did I survive Christmas, but another birthday! Yesterday I turned 43 years young. ;)

I also got my first review on the audiobook for Bloodline...five stars! *phew* It's always good to get that first one under your belt, plus it was from someone I DON'T know. (despite friends and family insisting they are being honest in reviews, you just never really know until a stranger writes one! :) )

I am getting back on track with my writing for the 2nd installment in my Samantha Wolf Mysteries series...and I'm really liking it! I have a cover prepared already (thank you mel!) and I will be doing a reveal in the next week or two.

Today I had the pleasure of writing a review for a newly released book from friend and author, Jim Bernheimer. He's one of those authors we Indies look up to: he's SUCCESSFUL! He's got numerous titles under his name, but his most popular is the D-List Supervillain series. It's not even my typical genre, but he's an exceptional storyteller. Please check out my review for 'Secrets of a D-List Supervillain' on the book review tab, but meanwhile, here is a Direct Link to his Amazon author page. You'll want to start with book #1 'Origins of a D-list Supervillain'. They are also available on audiobook, and 'Confessions' is a best seller! (narrated by the amazing Mr. Jeffrey Kafer)

I hope your holidays have been filled with the love of family and friends, and here is to a peaceful, happy 2015!

I'll leave you with a couple of photos I took near my home on Christmas Eve:




Oh! And don't forget to go VOTE FOR BLOODLINE for the Best Scifi Indie Book of 2014!



No comments:

Post a Comment