Sunday, November 16, 2014

Nov 16th, 2014

I did another fun, senior photo shoot yesterday in the COLD sunshine! I have a few more coming up, which will make seven senior pictures I have the privilege of doing this year. I have seen a lot of my kids friends grow up and reach this milestone over the past few years, and it's an honor to be a part of it.

Yesterday, while getting my camera ready, my daughter asked if she could use my old camera. Of course! (maybe she'll let me post one of her pictures here. She is quite good!)  While going through it, and making sure it was in working order and had a memory card for her, I discovered that the old card still in it, had some images on it from our vacation at Flathead Lake a couple of years ago.

I was a bit surprised when I saw one of the images. It immediately jumped out at me as an instant favorite, but for whatever reason, hadn't done so when I took it over two years ago. Granted, there were a few others on the same card that I was drawn to back then and they are quite popular, and I believe I had close to 1,000 pictures originally taken that week...so maybe it isn't so surprising that this one got over-looked. Whatever the reason, I am SO glad to have found it. I absolutely love this picture. It immediately takes me back to those precious, treasured days as a child, when I spent time with my own dad. The world was such a simple place. (I don't know who the people in the picture are, this was a totally spontaneous moment, which kind of makes it even more...honest.)


No comments:

Post a Comment