Friday, October 10, 2014

October 10th, 2014

The fog is thick outside this morning, but it sure makes for a gorgeous sunrise! I wish I had my camera with me, while taking my daughter to school.

The season has most definitely turned, although the temps are still mild. I've enjoyed the weather this summer/fall, although we'll see what that means for our winter. I think it's either going to continue to be unseasonably warm and dry, or else we'll get hit hard with a severe and rapid change.

I am nearing completion on my first audiobook! The Mystery of Hollow Inn should be uploaded by this weekend. Since this is my first attempt, I have no idea how long the review process takes and I'll be crossing my fingers that none of the files get rejected. I'm doing my best at the mastering level, to make sure everything meets the specs...but we'll see.

I am also VERY excited to be revealing the new and incredible cover, soon. Mel at Melchelle Designs has done it again! Along with some willing models for me to photograph, we've come up with what I see as a perfect image.

I'll leave you with a picture I took a few years ago of the fog and sunrise combination in our backyard:

No comments:

Post a Comment