Thursday, October 2, 2014

Oct 2, 2104

Man, these last few days have been busy, but in a good way!

I'm still working on juggling my different activities, but I'm having fun with it. I have discovered that sound mixing is an art all of its own! (If you know anything about it, send me a note!! :) )

Descent came out on the 30th, and I'm thrilled! This past week, I've had a sudden, increased interest in the first book of the trilogy, Bloodline, and the timing couldn't have been better. I've had both Bloodline and Heritage reviewed on the blog, Gimmiethatbook, as well as an interview. It's a good site, you should check it out. (Link is on the sidebar)

I have another interview coming up next week on another great blog (I will post it when active), as well as one scheduled for November. I have an active giveaway promo for the month of October on Goodreads, Bloodline was chosen for a buddy read on the 4th, and I'm doing a G4R (give for review) on the 8th. (also for Bloodline) I'm banking on people liking Bloodline enough, that they will then move on to Heritage and Descent, so that is where I'm focusing. I don't know if that's a mistake or not, but honestly...I'm having a hard time keeping up with just this stuff.

My advice: If you want to write a book and publish it yourself, GO FOR IT! But be prepared: if you want to actually SELL your book to anyone other than family and close friends, it's going to take a heck of a lot of your time, patience and perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment