Thursday, January 31, 2019

#FREE Young Adult Sci-fi!

FREE!!!!



An alien plague. A sixteen-year-old girl. A fight to save the world.


When a rare meteor shower unleashes a mind-altering infection, Alex's loved ones begin to change. They're smarter, faster, emotionless, and they have a plan. One that doesn't include her.

Pursued by friends turned enemies and desperate to save her little brother, Alex flees to the mountains surrounding her home, where the only chance for humanity has lain hidden for thousands of years.

With her only guide a set of cryptic clues, Alex follows a trail of increasingly shocking discoveries. Everything she thought she knew about the past was a lie and it's up to her to save the future.






10 comments:

  1. Very nice your blog and article. I like this blog thank for sharing reviewzonespark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best selection i m really impress with your content and very useful it. nicejiraf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing. Adult Toys Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. Digital Playground reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is often likewise a superb subject material i actually fairly seriously favored reviewing. It isn't really everyday we hold possibilities to clear up a dilemma. free tour stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. 성인용품 추천

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. HDfilme

    ReplyDelete
  8. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. נערות ליווי בהרצליה

    ReplyDelete
  9. This written piece gives fastidious understanding yet. It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a web site that is valuable meant for my knowledge
    anal sex with hot girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm!! This blog is really cool, I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information.

    big boobs girls sex

    ReplyDelete