Saturday, January 21, 2017

A #FREE book and #NewRelease!




I have several items to share with you! First, the FREE book. Because I know how everyone loves a free story. :) I have posted about this before. It's a short story (10,000 words) lead-in to the first full length novel in my new adult thriller series, The Chris Echo Files. It's called A Distant Echo, and is available wide, in all markets!

Click on this LINK to download



The first full length novel, Echo of Fear, is now available for pre-order!!!

Find it HERE



Chris Echo, a CSI profiler, is forced to go on vacation after struggling to rebound from an officer-involved shooting. Playing vacationer isn’t her thing but the small, private island in the south pacific might be just what she needs.

Kyle Stone has been undercover for too long. With his goal in sight, he’s caught in a storm during his final mission and washed ashore the remote island. When the unsuspecting guests are taken hostage, he can either break cover to save them, or rely on his emotionless state to see him through.

Each of the visitors to the island arrives harboring their own, private fears. Fear of trusting, of letting go, of needing, and of love. They’re about to confront the ultimate fear of all, a struggle for life and death. But in the midst of the turmoil, Chris comes to realize that perhaps death isn’t her greatest challenge … it’s allowing herself to live.




You're invited to come along on this new 'thrilling' journey with me!!! As always, I LOVE reader feedback. Take a look at the free, short story, and let me know if you want more. I'll be announcing some contests soon, involving Echo of Fear!


My last announcement is going back to my middle grade mystery series! As you know, I recently released book 7. I plan on having book 8 out in a couple of months (have to finish Echo of Fear first! ;) ), but meanwhile, since there are now seven books, I put together a second box set that includes books 4,5,6. The first box set has been dropped to 5.99 for the first three books because I decided to reduce the price on book 1, The Mystery of Hollow Inn permanently to .99!

Here are the links:







HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment