Monday, December 12, 2016

Grab a Great Audiobook!

This is a three-hour read from author Krista Wagner.

Check it out!

THE GOLD





Ten-year-old Amanda is constantly teased and tormented in school. Her home life is less than satisfactory where her widower father, who is often away on business trips, leaves her in the care of her indifferent teenaged sister. Worse, not a day goes by when Amanda doesn't miss her mom. To escape reality, Amanda creates fantasy stories, but when she discovers a talking golden pebble, her imagined world turns into a new-fangled reality.




AUTHOR PAGE ON FACEBOOK

TWITTER

WEBSITE



5 comments:

  1. I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. youtube to mp3 converter

    ReplyDelete

  2. play food games
    basketball online games
    soccer games 2019
    I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2player free
    friv Games play
    jogos io online
    This is chance for you increase your game stamina and connect with the this too much funny zone. I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    miniclip jogos free,
    play free a10 game,
    jogos para crianças

    ReplyDelete
  5. you blog is amazing very nice post its very help full youtube mp3

    ReplyDelete