Sunday, November 1, 2015

FREE Ebook! The Mystery of Hollow Inn

Are you a fan of Trixie Beldon, Nancy Drew, or the Boxcar Children? Have you been looking for a current middle grade mystery series for you or your kids? The Samantha Wolf Mysteries is a fun, clean read suitable for all ages.

The Mystery of Hollow Inn is the first book in the series, and will be FREE from 12/1 to 12/5. Now is the perfect time to discover the world of Sam and Ally, two twelve-year-old girls that manage to always find a mystery, and help some people along the way.

There are three books out right now, with the fourth available for pre-order this week!

(The first two books are also in audiobook format!)

GET YOUR FREE COPY HERE!!






Twelve-year-old Samantha Wolf, and her best friend Ally, are excited to spend part of their summer break in the mountains of Montana. But unbeknownst to them, Hollow Inn is bathed in mystery and legend. After arriving, they soon discover that things are not going well for Sam's Aunt and Uncle, who own the Inn. There's vandalism, ghostly sightings, and rumors of lost treasures. Determined to help, Sam and Ally embark on a challenging journey to discover the truth. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara,

    Do you still plan on participating in the blog hop? I came today to visit you and noticed you hadn't posted anything for this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasmine, I'm so sorry. I knew there was something else I was forgetting. I just had too much going on. It wasn't intentional. I'm setting a reminder on my calendar now, so I will be sure to get it done next Saturday. I'm sorry!

      Delete