Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sept 21st, 2014



Today, I am thankful that my husband came home safe. I used to be a 911 dispatcher, and I am still in the habit of listening to the scanner from time-to-time. Today, I happened to turn it on just before my husband was toned out for a fight-in-progress involving a subject with a gun.

As I suspected, he was the first to arrive and I knew that it would be with gun drawn, and an intense scene. It was with great relief when I heard him call out "code 4" (all okay) and "one in custody".

No one was hurt, and I was again reminded of the danger our officers place themselves in on a daily basis.

On another positive note, there was an AMAZING sunset, and although I already posted my 'picture of the day', I want to share another. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment